
12:15 PM
Meh...I'm finally starting to post on this wonderful blog... I have yet to change some things here though, but not now. I'm too lazy lol. That's just me. /shrug.
So...I have been having ideas of becoming an author. Hmmm....what sorts of stories should I write? I have some ideas of writing a series of childhood stories, like you know, about my life, except using someone else. Using either 2nd or 3rd person. Most likely I will write in 3rd person. It's easier anyway. So... about my life... I have not thought of what I want my title of the series to be. Any ideas? That's all I have been thinking of for the last few months. I don't even know how long I want my series to last.
Well...I have started playing Travian this year. Started in January in fact. Quite fun. I'm happy to have found such a nice and wonderful kinship to play with. It's all thanks to Seremela! /me hugs her.
No no, I have not abandoned LOTRO. I love that too much. After all, LOTR was one of my favorite trilogy. Nothing can rival it. Not even The Wheel of Times. Yap, that's right. Not even that. I might start playing LOTRO again when poly starts in April. I will try and refrain myself from playing too much though. Haha...
And soo...what sort of books have I been reading lately? I have tried various types. Like fantasy, mystery, crime... So far, I have started re-reading WoT lately. But right now, I have just found another wonderful author to read. Her name is Agatha Christie. It's just too bad that she's dead. Her mystery stories are gooooood. She comes in somewhere in my top 10 authors. I have too many favorite authors lol. I'm not kidding. I will list them when I have made a link to my favorite authors.