
8:56 PM
Sigh, I so hate being sick. I have been having sore throat for the last couple days, and it just seems to get worse.. It's funny. I have managed not to be sick for about 2 to 3 years straight in secondary school, but now I managed to fall sick for the 2nd time in 2 months?! How is that possible? First I got the flu, then I got a splitting headache for 2 days, and now I have sore throat.. Wonderful. Just plain wonderful... Just when I don't want to fall sick I just have to fall sick. Great. I hate this.
Anyway, I got another C for science for last wednesday, which I'm not surprised. I wish I will get a B sometime soon, or my grade for science is going to be either C or D. Next, I got a B for Cultural, which I AM surprised. Finally the faci decide to give me a B. Yay. Well, anything can change huh? After that, I'm not surprised to get another C for Cognitive. I just sucked in science and cognitive. Somehow either I don't like these two modules or they just don't like me... whatever.
I'm still trying to get to terms with the fact that I'm now friends with my old primary school enemy. Why do I call her my enemy? Well...her name is MeiXian. Somehow, she just like to do whatever thing to irritate or annoy me or just make me mad...for the entire time I was in the same class with her. But now...after 4 years not being in the same school, and have just seen her a few times when I was helping my mum out, who was helping at my "enemy"'s mother school bookstore, we are now friends? Maybe she didn't remember the old times, but I do. She acted like she liked me, and didn't do anything to make me made. What the hell? I'm still confused...I'm not really sure if I should trust her fully or not, but so far....she didn't give me any reason why I shouldn't.