
12:36 PM
I know I haven't posted all week...but I'm just too lazy to do so haha... So on Monday, we finally did a skit for Enterprise, instead of doing powerpoints all day, which we are really getting tired of. It was quite fun really... and I have been pulled into Anton's group so that they have 4 interviews against 2 candidates... At first, it was just 3 interviewers and 1 candidate. I was really glad I wasn't the candidate, or I would have died. I would have embarrased myself! In the end, I got a B for that day. "dance around". That's the first time I got a B for this module. Yay. Awesome.
I too got a B for Maths module on Tuesday. It was fun though. I like the Computing and Maths module, even if the programming sucks. Anyway, we have a challenge, and the winning group will get some vouchers for don't-know-what. Of course, we are the lousiest group. We are the last. But, it's ok. At least we got some fun out of it.
So, someday during the week, my very best friend, dear HuiSi, announced she is now the vice-president of Guzheng for SRJC. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I still can't believe it. Really! I'm not kidding! You are going to be real busy mellon-nin. I hope you are prepared heheh... Have fun and keep me up-to-date!