
9:42 AM
Okay, so last week's grade were not so good...sad to say. Here's my daily grades result for the rest of the week. I got a D for science, C for maths and C for cultural...If i remember correctly haha... I just got back my result for the first Enterprise Understanding Test, and I got a B for it!!! Yay...I'm so surprised haha...
Anyway, we changed group for science yesterday, and I ended up in the same group for Raj lol... I know, after 2 months in the same class, I'm finally in the same group with him lol... Now there's just one person who I have never been in the same group with yet, and she's Ming En. Her christian/english name is Joann.
Also, mum just suggested about going to Paris to find my brother during the 2 weeks holiday. Without my dad. It's a hard decision for me to make. I mean, this would be the very 1st time I went to France, but I don't want to go without dad... However, this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. I might never get this chance again. So, I've made up my mind, I'm going there. But we haven't booked any flight tickets yet, since my mum need to renew her passport first, thus we might not fly there until next monday/tuesday. That will make it less than 2 weeks...whatever. I can't wait!!!
Huisi, I'm sorry about this. I know you and Susie wants to kill me...please forgive me! I don't know how to tell Susie, I haven't told her yet. I will tell her that when we have confirmed everything. I will keep you 2 informed.