
11:13 PM
I'm really going to Paris, France on the 3rd, which is tomorrow, up till the 14th of June. I will be back on the 15th, Sunday. I can't wait!! Paris!! My dream of seeing Paris and the famous Eiffel Tower is going to come true...in just a matter of 50+ something hours..By the time my mum and I arrived in Paris, it would be 7am their time.. Oops, we have to drag my brother there so early just to meet us at the airport lol...too bad.
I won't have time to write much today. I will try and post some pictures here by using my brother's laptop to if I can. That is, if I have time...
I'm sorry that I can't meet up with HuiSi and Susie. It's a missed chance to see them. Probably it will be a while before I get to meet Susie. I'm sorry my friend! I will try to buy something for you and Susie to make up the lost time. Have a fun holiday! Don't miss me too much! Heheh...