
9:04 AM
Woot! My very first A for my daily grade in 11 weeks! Finally! I have gotten a lot of Cs and some Bs for all my modules. Miraculously, I got A for science, which is one of the module that I hate most. Or used to hate. Not anymore though. Not just because Emily(facilitator), gave me my first A. But because the problems that we are focusing on is Chemistry, which now then I realise that it is easier than Physics, in the term of understanding, that is.
For news on LOTRO, I was supposed to be called the Unofficial Assistant Social Officer, but I have just been promoted to Assistant Marshall in The Guardians. I am so happy, not just because I am now an officer, even if it is still Unofficial, but am now recognised as one of them. So now I am called Assistant Marshall Ecthiewen. I have never expected this to happen. I was surprised when I saw the post by Seremela. Wow...am going to strive harder to achieve an officer position, though I knew it wouldn't happen too soon. Since Merison is holding the officer post.