
5:29 PM
Well...I'm currently at my school library right now, not knowing what to do. I have already finished doing my homework. And I have to wait until 6pm! Sian...why my IG starts so late...Freaking late! Nevermind, I think I will go and eat dinner at 5.50pm. I will report to the IG at 6.20 to get my instruments ready. 20 more minutes! My group IG is going to have one performance some time in November. I don't which date. They haven't informed us yet. Or rather, I didn't ask them...Lazy to ask lah...
I have communication module today. Quite boring actually. Stop reacting and start responding? Duh...Sian. Lesson ended by 4.30pm, Again!!! Why everyday ends at that time one ah....
Enterprise daily grade for problem 2 is out. Sian. C again. Hopefully my UT grade can help to pull up my overall grade. Cognitive is slow!!! Oh yah, I just checked my school website, and yes, my faci is called Joel! Grr...I'm starting to hate that name=] Just kidding haha. I can't seem to avoid that name. If it wasn't for the stupid rumor...!!!
So...there is one girl who's really friendly to me in my class. Her name is Joycelyn. Most of the time I msn her. I even went down to lunch with her a few time. Two more girls I usually talk to is Yuan Shan and Yi Zhen. At least this class have more friendly people. And I was able to talk with some of them, not like in w24c. However, I miss my old class. They will always remain the best class no matter what. But well, like Raj said, we still have to do this 5 more times. As in, we still have to get separated 5 more times, and meet new people. Sigh. But I guess this is just as well. It will increase our social circle.