
10:39 PM
The Singtel Singapore Grand Prix is over! For this season's at least... It's sad. I reached home just in time from visiting my Grandpa at his house to watch the race. But it's a disappoint to me, because I'm a Ferrari fan, or rather Raikkonen in particular. Anyway, at the start, everything was as usual. Everyone is in the right place. Massa first, Raikkonen third. The first disaster struck when Massa went to refuel. Then when the hose is still in his car, he left the place, and he is penalized. He have to start from last. Great. Then I don't know what happened. The next thing I know, Raikkonen was also among the last 10. What the hell? But he is a lot better than Massa. By lap 15, he managed to overtake from number 16 to become 3rd. Miracle. Then he went to pit with 10 laps to go. I think. When he came out, he's 5th. The second disaster struck when he crashed into a wall with just 5 laps to go! And that's it for the Ferraris. Oh god. Zero points for both of them. And I was hoping that they will win their first time here in Singapore! Of all people to win the race is Fernando Alonso from Renault.... So unexpected. What's most unbelievable is that both Ferraris crashed out. This did not happen often. Just plain unlucky. Well, maybe they are just not used to the circuit yet...
Wish them luck next time!