
1:54 PM
Results for 2nd week! Science: C, Enterprise: C, Maths: B, Communication: B, Cognitive: ???
Sian...Cognitive is always the last. But the problems for the 2nd week are actually a lot easier then what we have learned in semester 1. And I thought that semester 2 is going to be harder than semester 1. Well, from what our previous facilitators told my ex-class. But so far, the only module that is really harder is science. I couldnt understand a single thing in the third problem. In fact, my whole class is actually stuck half-way through the worksheet. We couldn't understand anything! It's the worst day of my life so far. I actually prefered semester 1 science. It's a lot easier.
Nothing interesting have happened since school started. Two days ago I have just called up kinokuniya to apply for a job. But they will not call unless I am shorlisted, and they haven't called me yet. Sian.
School is a bit boring without HuiSi and Susie around. I miss seeing them everyday! And I have seen Susie in months. But at least I get to see HuiSi on some Saturdays. Hopefully when her promos are over I get to see her more often.
I must admit that meeting new people is fun too. Our class only have 7 boys. Last sem is 7 girls hahas. Why must my class always so unbalanced lol. Then got one guy called Bryant is always bullied by us. I also don't know why hahas. Yuan Shan especially like to bully him=]. Our class is quite hardworking though.