
1:55 PM
Heheh...I know that I'm in a new class now, but I still love my old class. I will never forget them. 7 of us, including me, met up together for erm, half breakfast and lunch today...Well...I don't know what to call it, since it was at 10am. Normally they meet at 12pm, but today was different. They were to hungry to wait haha. They are awesome... I wonder if my new class will be the same by the end of the semester? What I meant is, will we keep in touch like what W24C did? Although we teased each other during breaks that now that we have new friends, which some of us do like sze zhen, we know that, deep down in our hearts, we will always remember the time spent together as a class and will try to keep in touch.
Well...as for my life, nothing much. I miss HuiSi and Susie...especially Susie. It seems as if it's been a long time since we last met, even though it's just a couple of months. Omg. 2 months already? At least I still get to meet up with HuiSi a few times on Saturdays. But, it just feels weird that I did not look forward to breaks for once, because I don't have my best friend here with me.../cry. I miss you guys so much!!!
By the way Hui Si, your promo is coming in two weeks. Study hard for it! I know you can do it!