
9:26 PM
Is all my cognitive lessons going to be like how the past 3 weeks have been? Every time it come to cognitive, somehow Joel always make me laugh. Idiot lah this faci...!!!
Everything went on per normal from meeting 1 to breakout 2. But when meeting 3 starts, everything started going crazy, well, for me anyway... Yong Quan's team present first. Then YQ dunno why today pronounce so many words wrongly...like "breed" the class heard as "bleed"...then he wanted to say "octopus", but then he say "october" instead. Omg...damn funny...
That's not the only thing funny happened today. Our team this time nothing happened. No questions were asked...Good...But then after we presented, Joel disturbed me again! I was drinking water, then suddenly he whisper to me...I was so shocked, I nearly spit out the water in my mouth. Then Adonas very funny. He tell me to swallow first, dun laugh....If I laugh, blame the faci loh...hahas...
So...stayed in class until 5.20 today..then went to canteen to eat dinner. Met up with Ting Hui and Yue Hui. So eat dinner with them loh...I left IG at around 7.30. For once, so early. But tmr got IG again..so sian...
Okay...tired...going to watch HZGG again..lol...