
8:42 AM
We finally tried a new thing for the module of Tuesday. Everything was as usual until meeting 3. Mas(she hates being called faci?), decided to ban technology for meeting 3. So, we went to the library, and presented only using notes haha. So...one very stupid thing. My whole class was already in the library by 2.30. We ended up playing hide and seek and Mas for 15mins! Omg...There was a corner, but it was obscured by a wall, so we didn't see each other. If Hajira hadn't asked Bryant to go and find Mas, I think we would have kept on waiting! Hahahas...We are so dumb! At first, it is not that boring, but then it started to get more and more boring. And I also dunno why I have a stomachache...I think I am just nervous.
Had another fight with my parents. Why? I'm I being unfair? Or is my life just this unfair? Maybe I should be more realistic, and optimistic. But, I only requested to have more privacy, but I can't even seem to achieve that! So sian...