
8:41 PM
Okay...second module to change teams today. Yay. Finally. But after seeing who I am going to team up with, I was a bit disappointed. I have to team up with Fadilah(who is rarely in school), Hajirah(who is kind of bossy), myself, and Bryant(the only person I liked). Okay...so the only person I was glad to team up with is Bryant. From what I heard about him is that he is irritating, but hardworking. How can a person who is irritating be hardworking at the same time? It's turn out to be true. Hahas. I don't know what to say. Bryant reminds me too much of my brother. He keep making me laugh, and teasing me. Why ah why? He didn't tease Hajirah, why me only? Is it because I sit next to him? Hahas...But actually not so bad lah, he quite nice. He helped me with my slides too. Then some time after the 1st team presented, the both of us changed slides. Because he think my slide is too contracdicting, so he took my slide instead. Then explained to me how to explain his slide. Bleh. Last minute changes.
Anyway, today's UT sucks. I didn't really have the time to finish doing the test. I anyhow do the last question. A lot of people didn't do the last 2 to 3 questions. Sian. Hope will do better in the next test.