
11:16 PM
Last day of school = Beginning of holiday mood.
That was what happened to most people in my class. Everyone keep saying that they have no mood to study, and that they are into holiday mood already. Then why is it that I do not feel that way? In fact, I dreaded holidays! I know that sounds weird to you guys but...that was what I really feel.
Why? Let me tell you why. It is because unlike my friends, who get to either go to work and earn their own money, or they get to stay at home and relax. But, I did not get to do any of those, and they are what I wanted to do the most! As my best friend know all too well, I have to go to my parent's shop to help out during the holidays, which mean I do not earn money, or get to do what I want like relax. That was what I hate the most. Which was why I have trying to get a job of my own. But I just can't find one! Is God playing a trick on me?
If I say that my life is wonderful, and that I am happy, then I am lying to myself! I am feeling miserable, hurt, and angry with everything that is going on in my life. Only by going to school can I forget all this. If not, I think I would have gone crazy by now!
Anyway, today I reached school at I think 9.02 or 9.03, I'm not really sure. But the faci did not mark me late. Guess he knew I was late was because it was raining. When I enter the classroom, there is only like 10 people. Wow. But in the end 17 people came, although KK left at second meeting.
Today's lesson was chemistry. Quite boring. Anyway, I have a headache again at the third meeting, and did not pay attention at all. Not that I don't want to, just that I can't. Sigh.