
5:13 PM
Omg...I regret coming to school today! Can the day get any worse? Or is there any worst day than today?
If I ever thought that I have a headache yesterday, today was even worse.
Reach school early, everything goes on as usual. KK and Mel both came to school. Everything goes as normal. Stayed in class for the 1st break. Didn't eat anything. 2nd break same thing. KK went to her dunno what IG thing. Then Mel went to her friend's class to do her work. Fine. Leave me alone in class. So fun. No one bother me better. Can do my work quietly. Have to ask Emmeline for help, because no one else in my team can help me. Sian. So, I just have to ignore my hunger and headache, and do what I am supposed to do.
As if that was not enough, and being the only team with 3 people, Mel have to add on to my worries! My god, she left at 2pm, leaving us alone to present! This is just what I needed. And also, as if having a headache is not enough. I have a stomachache too. I'm surprised I can present at all. So...miraculously, 2 of us, meaning KK and me, presented. And no questions were asked! Even though the first 2 teams were asked quite a lot of questions...Poor guys. Hahas...
And the day haven't ended yet! I still have IG later. Great. I hope nothing happened anymore. I don't think I can take it. What's more, tomorrow still got UT test!