
11:32 AM
Results for 4th week: Enterprise-C, Science-C, Maths-C, Communication-?
Results for 3rd week: Cognitive-A!(Hugs, Joel!)
Finally 1 A in 4 weeks! Or rather 3. Hahas. And it took me such a long time to get an A in semester 1. But I liked this faci, he's very lenient.
Hmm, new friends from my class? There are quite a few friendly people. Like YuanShan, Jocelyn, Yi Zhen, Zhangjie and Danyang. They are friendly, and I went to eat lunch with them before too. Janice and Linda sometimes as well. I liked them! One guy is friendly too. Bryant. He's funny.
I finally get to go out with HuiSi on Saturday. We watched Painted Skin, a chinese movie. Very funny and touching at the same time. I laughed until I cried. Omg. First time that happened to me. We watched it in Plaza, met to eat at Compasspoint first, before going there. Then she accompany me to Bugis to buy bag. Then we went to AMKhub to eat dinner. An eventful day. Hope we can do it again soon! Now that her promos are over. I want to meet Susie too, but so far I have not seen her.