
10:25 PM
Okay...more than one month have gone by being in the same class as w35d. The group picture that my old classmate, joann, sent me during the day really brought back memories of my last semester. Although I am sad that we are now separated, and everyone met lots of new people, I'm sure that we will forever remember each other.
Anyway, I have had 4 nightmares in one month. 4! I never used to have nightmares this often before. Normally it is just one or two per month. But never 4 per month! Omg... And I remembered that this 4 nightmares include one and the same person. Yong Quan. I just had one dream a few days ago. Why? I never remeber what the dreams are about. It was already fuzzy in my mind the moment I woke up. Why is it that i always involve Yong Quan? And he is someone I had never worked with before! It's scaring me.
1st UT test on Tuesday. It's hard. My class said there are 10 questions. Omg. No wonder no one was able to finish all the questions. 30mins is just not enough. Sigh. Hopefully at least can get a C. Better than nothing. Tomorrow science UT. Wish me luck!=]