
4:01 PM
Bored...waiting for another 20 minutes before I start to get ready to go to SCHOOL!!! Yesh, on a saturday! Omg...Sigh...meet up with HuiSi today...she was late! Waited like about 5 to 10mins..But saw Shi Han working at Prima Deli in Compass Point. So long didn't see her le...then she like so busy, so dun want to go and disturb her loh...I miss her! Anyway, we ate Mcdonald for breakfast. Hahas...then went to the library, then to popular, then watson, then guardians, then four leave...we went from the lowest floor to the top floor, then go down from top floor to the lowest floor...hahas... funny...
Sian...headache today again! My head hurt...help!!! Still need to go to school later...can I don't go? I wish I can don't go! But I know I will need to come up with reason why I didn't turn up later...from 6 to 9 somemore..I hope that I did not catch Yong Quan's illness... since he having fever...I'm so tired!!!
Watch HZGG until episode 24...should I wait until school start again before I watch the rest of the episode???