
8:41 PM
I had totally forgotten that our faci had warned us that our module chair will be observing our class today. I was shocked when I found that person is our module chair..Omg...thank god he is not sitting my group...Or I sure die...Even with the module chair, I also didn't contribute much...dont care lah...then UT the module chair and faci keep walking around the class...stress sia!!! Make me so scared that I don't dare to refer to 6p during the test...sian...cos in case cannot refer then caught, then die le...hahas...so...anyway...suddenly the class contributed a lot also during lesson...guess want to give module chair a good impression bah...hahas...
Anyway, today's lesson suck again...I will forever hate enterprise!!! So much like economics in JC...sian...And I can't believe I wanted to become an accountant before...I changed my mind now hahas...In fact, I changed my mind even before I knew this...think I can ever fulfill that dream???