
9:43 PM
Yes!!! Finally performance is over!!! I left class early today is just to go and prepare...hmm actually to relax myself hahas... Everything should go smoothly, but then at around 5pm, we found out that there is not enough tickets! Not even for those who booked the tickets earlier. What the hell! Didn't they reserve a ticket for them? They are so screwed! I was even more angry when I heard Marilyn(an alumni member), that this is not the first time it happened. For goodness sake, this is so basic! Everyone knows we have to reserve tickets for those who are related to the performers.... Stupid, stupid, stupid! Because of this, Yuehui cried since she have to announce this to quite a lot of people. Gillian also cried because she was scolded by her parents... All because some idiotic people do not know how to reserve tickets!!! It totally ruined the mood... But otherwise the performance is okay...We took some photos after it of course.
Anyway, finally some UT 1 results are out. I got C for science, and C+ for communication. I thought I would get D for science!!! Omg. So shocked. Quite a lot of people get C or D for science. Not surprising hahas...