
8:57 PM
Today is quite an interesting day...Everything is as usual until presentation time. The facilitator wants all 4 groups to do a skit, based on the story that we have choosen. The starting had been given by him. At first, I thought that it is going to be boring. I was wrong. It is not boring, but it is tedious! It takes time to come up with a suitable script and also act it out. Hahaha...I still remember that our first and only draft is horrible. It was way out of line. I don't think we would have been able to act it out anyway haha...Well...I must say that we had a good long laugh out of it. Even the faci heard what we were discussing and thought something is wrong with us. Lol. And he said he could here us all the way from the lift. Ooops. Hahaha... Well, in the end we managed to come up with something that is not to out of line. At least the whole class got a good laugh out of it. I think they enjoyed it? I know Maira did, because she told me in the lift after school.
I must admit that doing skit is more fun, I am getting tired of doing presentation everyday. However, I don't ever want to do debate! Haha...I'm scared of debating. Because, I confirm cannot do it haha...I will die...