
10:24 PM
Haha...I will call last Sunday's outing 1 and this week Sunday's outing 2. Omg...this is actually the first time I actually went out late, and came home late! I left home at 3.30, and did not come home until 9.30. Wow... And I still got school tomorrow too! I finally broke my record of coming home early. Actually, I did come home late before from going out with friends, but then again, that was on a Saturday, and there is no school on Sunday. So...yah...it's different this time around. Although I still get to sleep at 11 haha...
So...met up with HuiSi at CityHall at around 5. Actually planned to meet at Hougang Point to take bus to Yio Chu Kang, and then take mrt to City Hall. But, when I told my parents about how I was going there, they keep coming up with a thousand excuses that that is a waste of money. Well, it was a waste of money, since I have to take 2 bus and 1 mrt. So...I finally gave up arguing with them that I was being fair to HuiSi, and just told her I will meet her at City Hall...So...yah...they met up with ShunQing at 5.30...
Walk about 10mins, probably more than that because we have to double back to check out if we are on the correct route. Spent 1 and a half hour plus in the BookFest. I bought Labyrinth for $13. Forgot the author. Again. ShunQing bought thumbdrive. HuiSi bought a backpack and Breaking Dawn. Sigh. She did not get to buy Eclipse. Again!!! Why ah why? I'm starting to think that she is not fated to buy Stephenie Meyer's book. She only get to buy the First and Last book without any problems. Hahaha...hilarious. She can write a story about how she finally completed her collection of Stephenie Meyer's vampire romance series.
Went to eat dinner at Marina Square at the Food Loft. Omg. My wanton noodles cost $5, the most expensive! I nearly got a heart attack when I heard how much their food costs haha... Did not go home until 8.30. Reached Compass Point at 9. Went to Popular AGAIN to buy Eclipse. And they did sell!!! Thank god there is only 4 books in this series lol...If not...I think we will have to go through this again.
Why is it so hard to buy a book?!