
9:08 PM
12th December
Wah...a lot of things to post!!! I will break it up into 2 parts, or 3, if including today...
Part 1 of 12th December, Friday
Okay...part 1 is going to school in the morning. I arrived school later than usual. At first I thought I would not have enough time to do and submit my RJ in time, since I left with just 5 minutes. So I just anyhow try and write a suitable and passable RJ, and submitted with just 1 minute left before the deadline. Haha...Anyway, I reach school that time, entered class, and I was like "whoa, only 3 people?" And one of them is the facilitator. Ooh...So surprised. Well, in the end exactly 15 people turned up. Lol. It's the last day of school, can't blame them.
Also, we have sort of a surprised end of year party. Well...our facilitator, Joel Mok, bought us biscuits and drinks for us to enjoy during presentation. Haha, so nice of him!
Part 2 of 12th December, Friday
2nd part is whereby after school had ended. And that's when we left for the wedding. The wedding is my tang-jie, Lui Yen. She's marrying Thomas, at Clarke Quay. Nice scenery outside hehe. The wedding is sooooo special, I'm glad I was able to go.
What's so special about it? Hmmm, for one thing, they have a game(sort of like toto), which we have to fill up 25 numbers, ranging from 1 to 80. Haha, none of us won. The person who won it is their friend. I find that the funniest part of the whole evening is when the bride and groom is supposed to appear before we start the wedding dinner. Well, what exactly happened is that they told us to stand up to welcome them, and of course we did. There's no reason to suspect that something is wrong right? Anyway, the first false alarm is when some late guest appear, and we all chuckled at their surprised reaction. The second false alarm is when suddenly the group of waiter and waitress appeared. Then all of us sat down laughing. They put a plate in front of us, and I seriously thought they are starting dinner already? Omg. That's so weird right? Well, we found out "the food" is actually torch lights, and we were like, "what the hell is this?" Lol...we all got a good laugh out of this. We were so shocked! Then, finally, finally, the bride and groom appeared for real this time. And I was so touched. Oh man, another couple getting married. Sigh...
So, after that is just dinner. In the middle of the dinner, they have the 3 traditional cheers. I think you know what I mean right? Yah, they have a lucky draws after the that. I didn't listen to what the price were. Anyway, the food is good. I actually took 2 pictures, but the quality of the pictures are lousy, so I'm not going to post here. They are too dark. Yah...that's about it.