
4:31 PM
Fashion Show This can be counted as my third biggest event of my life. What is the first two? The first one is that I when I joined CO, we took part in two SYFs. I think those two SYFs that I took part in is the most memorable competition I ever had. The second one is when our school conducted a play, and CO is a part of it. Getting ready for the play is tiring but fun. Although a lot of things happened before and after the play, I will not go into the details because it is too painful for me. The third major event, which just happened yesterday, is that as my friend is taking part in the Mr and Ms. RP thing, I went with a couple of my classmates to support him. He won in the end. Not just Mr. RP, but also Mr. Popularity. Not bad huh? The fashion show(which I think it is what it is about), is quite boring, although it is very exciting as well because all of us were nervous about whether our own friends will win. In the end, we shouldn’t have worried, because he won both. Haha. I'm so glad I went. Bryant, you did great the whole time! I didn’t take any pictures, only because I think that even though everyone keep saying this phrase, “pictures speak a thousand words”, I actually do not believe in it. Don’t ask me why, I just don’t believe in it. It is true in most cases, however, it can cause misinterpretation too. Therefore, what I actually believe in is memories. If that event is significant enough, and hold some meaning for us, then we would forever remember the event. This also explains why I have had so few pictures! Anyway, I would just like to say this again. CONGRATULATIONS BRYANT!!!