
11:58 AM
Kate Mosse
I just recently read this 2 books over the last two months. First is Labyrinth, and after realising how awesome the story is, I borrowed another book that is of similar structure, which is the Sepulchre. Both books are by the same author, Kate Mosse.
She is awesome! She has me captivated the entire time I was reading her books. If you love adventures, and you like stories whereby they keep going back and forth between the past and present, and when the current characters are looking for their pasts...then these are the books for you!
I loved her books. I even bought Labyrinth. I must thank HuiSi for dragging me to the book fair that month in December, or is it November? If I hadn't gone there, I would not have bought the book for just $12. Yea!
Can't wait for her next book!
<3>