
12:03 PM
I know none of you will ever be able to understand what I am going to post now, and I don't expect any of you to. I just want to relief my emotions about what has been happening in TG.
First Airic Knyght left. He had been a long-standing member of TG, and he had been in the Guardian Council before. At first glance, this is not of much significance, since I had never played with him, or even talked to him before. But I should have realised that when I got an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, that something else is going to happen. And soon.
Barely a few days after he left, two members whom I had gotten to know and had played in game with them in LOTRO for the past few weeks, left. They are Drenarb Xciline and Elssor. I wished that I had gotten to know them better, but it's just as well that I didn't.
A few weeks after that, Cerb stepped down as Director of Development. And also left TG. I knew him from the times that we played Travian. He had only been in that position for a couple of months. He was a really great guy, and I still remembered the many jokes that we shared between us. I will always remember him. Not just for what he did for TG, and also for his personality.
So far, the people leaving are not from LOTRO yet. But then, the tide turned, and the crisis hit the LOTRO section in TG. Our leader, Seremela, stepped down. My heart ached when I read her post. She was a great leader for almost a year. She guided us to many things. And was the only leader who ever called this kin, a family. As if her stepping down is not enough, two of our favorite members left. Ren and Cyan. I think their leaving had a big impact on us. Edhellreth and Andy left along with them, since Andy is Ren's fiancee and I think Eddi is Cyan's friend. Both of them served TG in countless ways, and both had been an officer.
A few days after that, I discovered that Calvin, the one who invited me into the kin, had also left TG. He was the leader before he passed the reins to Sere. Many of us loved to teased him, and still will if he had not left.
I still remained in TG. But I had this strange desire to leave. However, I did not, due to the fact that Valison is now the stand-in leader for a while, until they decided on the new leader. I do not want to abandon him, now that he is one of the closest friend I had made in TG. Another reason I stayed behind was Merison. He is still in TG, and so is Seremela. If I were to leave, Sere would come back to a kinship full of strangers, since most of the people she played with and were close to were gone. There is a strong feeling that told me that although LOTRO in TG is lacking in leaders right now, we will still succeed, as a casual kinship anyway...