
10:38 AM
I had never ever expected this to happen. We were supposed to be having practice on Friday, but as we were eating dinner, we were also gossiping a little on the two new violin year 2 members who joined us recently on Ensemble practice. I had no idea how it turned out like this, but somehow I found out from Gillian that I would be the President of String Ensemble next year. Oh God. How can I ever be the president? I mean, my grades in class is not that good, and I didn't talk much, so...how did I get chosen? Ah well, we still got the rest of the year, so we shall see if she holds to her decision.
Enough about that. I have a performance at Sembawang CC yesterday night. Gillian, Shi Hua, Xin Rui and me meet at school at 12.30. We made our way there at around 2. Sri and Ting Hui joined us later. I did not exactly had a fun day, and I don't think the rest did as well. After the performance, we all went to CWP to watch a movie called 17 Again. Very funny. I laughed throughout the movie. We watch it at 9.40. So late sia. First time I stay out until so late. Didn't get home until near midnight. So tired...But it was fun haha.