
2:52 PM
UTs are coming again. Boo. One this Friday, one next Monday and another one next Thursday. Sian lah.
This Friday-Sports Management module(Quite a few things to take note of)
Next Monday-Sociology of sports and leisure(Not a lot of things to study for)
Next Thursday-Inclusive Physical Activity module(A lot of things to study on!!!)
Sigh. Bored. Sian.
Decided to join Gillian to go to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to perform in July.
Rehearsals days: Thursdays.
Time: 8pm.
Wah, why their rehearsal time so late sia. Some more their poly so far away from us. Sian lah. So tired. Wonder what time their rehearsal ends. Should I go tomorrow or wait until next Thursday after the UT?
Don't even know why I decided to go, I guess it's because like what Gillian says, we have to pass down the tradition, and after all, they too come to our school to be our guest players too. So it's only fair that we help them back.