
7:28 PM
Haha. Went to Tanjong Katong Complex again on Tuesday. Went with Gillian and Kelly(a staff). Met them at 5pm. Kelly drove us there in her 2-seater van. We managed to squeeze the double bass in. For the trip there, Gillian sat in front with Kelly, then I sat in the back with my instrument. I find it very bumpy. Haha!
Reached there at 6pm. The service there very helpful. Now I understand why they say very hard to repair a double bass string. We changed all the strings even though we just need one because we don't know what brand is the original string. Later on the trip back Kelly told us we spent $1800 on maintenance. Wow. But then again, we also bought some bows from there. We also took back a Cello and Viola that we left there from the last trip. Somehow we managed to squeeze everything into the van.
Reached school at 7+pm. Originally wanted to eat at the cafe, but it's closed. So we went to Causeway Point to eat PastaMania instead. Haha.