
12:23 AM
I somehow managed to do some soul searching this night.
I went to Clarke Quay with my mother and brother after we closed the shop. Ate dinner at a restaurant called Highlander. Then went to Starbucks for some coffee. We sat there till around 10pm before heading to the Singapore River to watch a performance at 11pm.
When we were listening to a band performance, which happened to be some kind of rock songs, which I hate, I realised that while my brother and mother can stand there and listen that kind of music, I cannot. Also, as I was watching those people dancing along with the people, I too realised that I do not particularly liked this type of atmosphere. I don't know why. Ever since I was young, I had never really liked pop songs. I mostly listened to more peaceful songs.
I hate noisy atmosphere for I can never find any peace there. However, if I were to to go to quiet place like the beach or library, I find that I can find my peace and solitude. I find it easier for me to think without all those loud music blasting in my ears. Ah well...I guess people have different personalities hehe.