
1:27 PM
Ai...immortality...is it a gift? I had been wondering about that since I journeyed into the world of Middle-Earth..
I sometimes wished that I am an Immortal, so that I can do whatever I want in my own sweet time.
Immortal is a gift, if we know how to treasure it, and how to use it to our advantage.
But...Immortality can be a curse too. We will run out of things to do in time...although we gain wisdom as we live through another year.
My brother thinks that I am crazy. I've been obsessed with Lord of the Rings like..forever. I first watch this movie on tv sometime during my secondary school years, during a Christmas day. You can say I've been obsessed for at least 4 years. I've read all three books at least 3 times, watch the movies at least 5 times, is still reading fan fiction...and now, yes, I'm playing the Lord of the Rings online game. I've been playing it for at least 2 years, and still playing. Haha. I know. I'm crazy eh? But I think there were much crazier people then me out there. I just came across this later then them.
I'm a Tolkien fan! What do you want me to say?