
9:52 PM
Ok...many things happened this week, well, not exactly many, but exciting enough.
On Monday, I had only just expected to turn up for the rehearsal practice that evening. I had never, ever expected to be invited to go for a TRCC meeting. Our concert mistress told me to expect to go for the meeting, and when I found out that I was to go, I had never felt so nervous before. Ok, so I was just to tag along to see how things was done, I think? And Gillian, Shi Hua and Ting Hui also went, but I was already nervous. Thank god I'm not expected to speak. After all, I'm a junior, what did you expect me to say? I know I will be the president next year(unless they change, of course), but I can't help but feel apprehensive.
Other than that, it was my class last second lesson together. We ordered pizzas for lunch. Yummy!
On Tuesday, we ordered KFC. I find it kind of funny. We didn't order a single thing the entire semester, and then we ordered on our last two days of lessons. *laughs*
On Wednesday, it was starting of our tests. For once, RP has a *exam week*. Ok, so our exam week sucks. I had to reach school by 8.30 that day. And the test is on Sports Management.
On Thursday, we had our IPA(Inclusive Physical Activity) test at 2pm, I really hope I do well for this test. My first two tests grades sucks.
On Friday, which is today, we had our Sociology of Sports test at 8.30. Sigh. I really hate having to get up so early and go to school for just an hour. Kind of stupid, isn't it?
E55B left 2 more days together, next monday and tuesday. After that, it will be the end of another semester, and we will never be the same class with the same people again. I'm really going to miss everyone!!!