Sigh..there's so many things that had recently happened to me...I don't know where to begin.
First off, which is probably the most important thing, is that Reflections 2009 is getting nearer and nearer. There's only like 8 days before the actual date! Oh my God. I'm so nervous. Why must they put it on a Sunday? And at 2pm? Zzzzz. Probably it wouldn't matter that much...if it isn't at a PUBLIC LIBRARY. Oh God. Just thinking about is giving me goosebumps.
Secondly, the realisation that one weeks left before our performance, means that my time spent with the seniors is getting lesser. That's just the trouble with small groups. You just cannot help not getting close with them. I think I have been getting too close with some of them. Like Xin Rui, Gillian and Ting Hui. I wasn't even this close with the last batch. Another realisation that hit me is the fact that once the performance is over, I would probably know who will be in the next committee. I am praying that I won't be choosen as the president, as I might most probably end up doing badly at it. I have enough troubles of my own without adding that.
Thirdly, I recently went for an interview with the teachers in my course for my internship next year. In actual fact, that was yesterday, on a Friday. I am relieved that that is at least over, and now all I need to worry about is whether I will be accepted or not. I am not getting my hopes too high, since I think that I don't have a high chance of getting in.
There are other less important things that is happening to me...but I won't type them here. There are too many hehe.