Reflections 2009 is finally over!
It was a happy day, and yet a sad one. I miss all of them already! My brother went and also took some pictures...well...quite a lot but some of them are ugly. Ok...I think it's the school internet which has problems in allowing me to upload the pictures...zzz. Well..I will go home and upload. *sigh*
Here are my thoughts to each of you.
Ting Hui: Thank you for leading the IG, and thank you for being so nice to me when we are together. I love you!
Gillian: Thank you for always being there for me. You were the best! I'm so going to miss our time together, especially the times when we meet each other after school. I don't think we will be going to do that again. Or were we? Love ya and miss ya!
Shi Hua: I don't know you very well, and I wish I had gotten to know you better. Don't be so stressed out. Ok girl?
Xin Rui: You were one of the first people whom I met, and your name were the last that I remember. Sorry darling! I'm going to miss you a lot. You were always cheerful, but when you were angry you were scary. I hope you do what you wish to do in the future.
Guo Yan: I talked to you the least, but you were nonetheless friendly to me. Thank you for all the times that you actually helped me to carry my double bass. Good luck in your music!
Sri: You were very friendly to me. Thank you so much for being a friend to me.
I'm really happy that I joined this IG. I'm glad I get to know these people. I hope they stay happy forever. Good luck to them!