Starting working last Wednesday. Although there isn't a lot of things to do yet, but I believe I'm slowly getting busier and busier. Right now, I reached school every morning by 9am, and didn't reach home again until at least 7.30pm. I'm dead tired. And this is only the beginning.
No wonder all those working people say that working is very tiring, and that they preferred to be studying rather than working. Haha. That statement is true, since I'm experiencing it myself. But it is fun at the same time. The staffs at the office are really nice and friendly.
I wonder if I will have time for myself again. Probably not until June, when I can truly relax. Right now, I will have to take out at least one weekend to work on my report, but for that, I will wait until at least the 2nd or 3rd week before worrying about it. Because right now, I believe I will not have anything to write.
I just watched Pi Li MIT. A very, very, very scary drama. If you do not like scary drama, I think you had better not watch this. I have nightmares the night after watching it, and even now, I am still a little bit scared over it. But nevertheless, it is funny in its own way too. That is, if you can catch the jokes. It has some romance in it as well, and those who love Aaron Yan, definitely have to watch this 16-episode drama. I can't wait to see the next drama that Aaron Yan took part in, or if it include Vic Zhou (my other Taiwanese Idol)